DERWENT LOWER SCHOOL
“Share the Love of Learning”
Derwent Lower School is a good school (Ofsted 2014),
with children at the heart of everything we do.
We are a friendly, inclusive school and take an
active part in our local community.
We have beautiful, extensive grounds that are set in a
semi-rural environment in Henlow
Required for September 2017
Cleaner – 20 hours per week over 5 days
Preferred Hours: 7am to 9am and 4pm to 6pm
Pay scale: Level 1A, Scale Point 7
We are looking for a cleaner to join our team as soon as possible.
Essential attributes include the:-
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure at times
- Ability to understand instructions
- Commitment to achieving high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Willingness to be flexible and to work additional hours if required
- Willingness to undertake training if required
- Ability to undertake all the physical aspects of the role
- Ability to move and use domestic and industrial cleaning equipment
If you wish to apply, please download an application form below or contact the school office for a copy. Tel: 01462 812047
All staff are committed to the safety and welfare of children.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check
Closing date 12pm on Monday 31st July 2017
Interview date to be advised
Page updated July 2017