- The School Day and other key information
- Safeguarding Resources for Parents/Carers
- Admissions (including admissions policy and school brochure)
- Ofsted and Performance Tables
- Online Safety Posters for Parents/Carers
- Financial information
- Remote education
- School expansion
- Schools for the Future
Admissions (including admissions policy and school brochure)
Derwent Primary School is a two form entry school. From September 2023 we will admit 60 children into each year group.
Parents interested in applying for admission to Derwent Primary School can arrange a visit to the school by contacting the school office. For an internal virtual tour of the School, please follow this link https://tours.e4education.co.u
You can also find out more information (including how to contact the admissions team) at http://www.centralbedfordshire.gov.uk/school/admissions/landing.aspx as well as apply for a place at the school.
An explanation of our current and future admissions criteria can be found in the admissions policies below.
- Derwent Primary School Admissions Policy September 2023
- Derwent Primary School Admissions Policy September 2022
We also have a Pre-school provision. Our admissions policy for this part of our school is below:
Updated November 2023